Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Do you really want to know me? Okay, I am 27. I am 6'1" with blonde hair, blue eyes, and about 170 pounds. I'm not married...well, not anymore. We separated over a year ago until the marriage was officially ended in January 2005. Though I am not a supporter of divorce, it is something that has unfortunately taken place in my life. Efforting to move on, I now reside with my faithful and loving dog, Marshal Lonestar Powell (a black Great Dane), and my snake "Sly" (a Jungle Carpet Python). I am a life-long Christian, life-long sinner, and life-long recipient of God's merciful grace. Every day finds me learning more and more about my need and dependancy on Christ. Life is hard; I'd hate to live it without Him. I love to write poetry. For me, poetry is a capture and release of feelings, emotions, beliefs and desires. My favorite time to compose is at night. Why? I guess I like solitude one has in the dark. It's just me and the moon...my night mistress.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Love Thought

This poem is dedicated to my future soul-mate. I know she exists. Sometimes, on a calm moonlit night, I can almost feel her in the air. I long for you...but 'til our eyes meet...
Love Thought
I'm dreaming of her at night
Sitting in my chair 'neath pale moonligh
Light jazz playing, soothing my mind
Thinking of her lets me unwind
The mist of love is in the night breeze
Her voice whispers upon the rustling trees
Summer love of a beautiful shadow
But she does exist, my heart tells me so.

3 Comments:

Blogger christopherwashington3920 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

January 11, 2006 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger chrisgonzo69376402 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

February 2, 2006 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger joemorgan23192778 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 12, 2006 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home